Databases of all types: online, CD published, public or restrictive have opened new avenues to the twenty-first century family enthusiast versus the finger scrolling through a card catalogue. Today, database searches are returning faster results with a higher success rate. But what if it doesn’t?
What you will learn
- What is the purpose of this database?
- How effectively can I use it?
- Are there search tips, search tutorials or site map?
- What are the strengths of this website?
- What are its weaknesses?
- Its limitations?
- What is the percentage rate of erroneous content?
What you take home
A wealth of knowledge from an experienced library professional and researcher! Lyn's email, should you have any follow-up questions and an information package filled with new resources for your next research challenge